Float for your health! With so many benefits of floating, it is difficult to outline it all here. Of course, the best way to understand how you will benefit from incorporating floating into your wellness routine is to find out for yourself and experience some of the profound benefits of floating!
Importantly when floating, you will not just feel great while in the tank but the great thing about floating is the benefits extend days and weeks beyond!
*please note this will take you to an external booking platform
For many, this may be your first float when you float with us! We will take the time to explain floating, its benefits and how to make the most of your quiet time in the float tank! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy your healing break from the world!
When is not the right time to float:
• After just shaving or waxing
• If you have lathered yourself in perfume/aftershave
• If you are severely sun burnt
• If you have eaten a large meal or nothing at all (you will be distracted by the sounds of your gargling stomach)
• If you have dyed your hair with a water based dye
• If you are intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
• If you are pregnant and you have not received permission from your health care practitioner
• If you are suffering from an unstable mental health condition, such as psychosis or have suicidal tendencies
• If you have kept your contact lenses in
• If you are an epileptic where seizures could endanger your safety in the float tank
• If you have extremely low blood pressure
• If you have a severe skin condition (eczema) or a contagious disease or infectious skin condition and have open/infected wounds
• If it has been less than two weeks since you experienced gastroenteritis/diarrhoea
• Those with asthma, a heart condition, diabetes should seek advise from their health care provider before coming in.
• If you have had chemotherapy (you will need to wait 2 months)