COFFEE & CHOCOLATE DETOX
BODY TREATMENT (60 min)
(This treatment is not suitable for pregnancy.)
Enjoy our Coffee & Chocolate Detoxifying Body Treatment! As well as decedent on the senses, your skin will feel the nourishing qualities of our coffee spice body scrub and chocolate wrap, made from only pure Extracts, Minerals, Botanicals and Essential Oils.
You will start your 60 minute treatment with an exfoliation from our blend of our natural coffee and spice body scrub, which will awaken your skin and blast away dead cells which dull the skin’s surface as it soothes, hydrates, and nourishes with natural vitamins, ground coffee beans, and potent antioxidants. Our coffee scrub also helps to combat the occurrence of varicose veins typically by increasing blood flow, and the caffeine in the scrubs may even reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Then, utilising the richness of the Cocoa bean, our chocolate indulgence Body wrap will then be applied all over your body, full of anti-oxidants to protect your skin cells from short and long term damage caused by free radicals in our environment. A very hydrating, nourishing, energising and decadent body-wrap! Heaven on Earth as you drift off to a scalp massage while your wrap is setting!
Finally, after removing your wrap under our deluxe rainwater shower your skin will be left glowing with a vanilla bean moisturiser applied and massaged into your body to soften and condition your skin.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
HOW TO BOOK WITH MY FRIEND/FAMILY ONLINE?
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to provide us with your gift voucher code, along with your preferred date, time, the number of individuals in your group, and the specific service you desire. This information will enable us to make all necessary arrangements for your booking. On the other hand, if you’re comfortable making a temporary deposit via online booking system, kindly leave a comment in the note area during the online booking process. This should include your voucher code. Subsequently, as soon as we confirm your online booking, we’ll initiate the deposit refund process promptly.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
For bookings made outside of our reception hours (6 PM Monday to Saturday, 4 PM Sunday), the remaining balance payment will be conveniently charged to your card on the day of your booking. Please ensure that your card has adequate funds to cover this payment. In cases where no card was utilized during the booking process (such as bookings valued under $150 made via phone), our receptionist will contact you on the day of your reservation to facilitate the pre-payment process.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- Sensu Spa entrance is located at the back of 570 Bourke street building. You will find our entrance on the ground floor level of Little Bourke street. Alternatively, please search ‘Sensu Spa’ on Google Map.
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if informing on arrival.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- There will be surcharges on Sundays and Public Holidays. Sunday: Single treatment bookings $10/person(Except for single Sauna and Float session), Package bookings $15/person. Public Holidays: 10% of the full cost/person. This also applies to gift vouchers and discounted membership rates for bookings made on these days.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest’s information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminders directly.