45min $70 / 60min $80 / 90min $100 / 120min $130
Float for your health! With so many benefits of floating, it is difficult to outline it all here. Of course, the best way to understand how you will benefit from incorporating floating into your wellness routine is to find out for yourself and experience some of the profound benefits of floating!
Importantly when floating, you will not just feel great while in the tank but the great thing about floating is the benefits extend days and weeks beyond!
For many, this may be your first float when you float with us! We will take the time to explain floating, its benefits and how to make the most of your quiet time in the float tank! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy your healing break from the world.
We have some music options to play during your float – Nature sound with music, guided meditation by female or male voice. Alternatively, if you prefer a tranquil silent session, we can accommodate that as well. These options can be selected at the shop.
Tips for float:
We usually recommend having a naked session to cut off all the senses. Also, we may recommend minimizing the caffeine intake before the session to have the better floatation experience. However, we do recommend you to stay hydrated before the float. You may experience nausea if you are dehydrated.
We have some music options to play during your float – Nature sound with music, guided meditation by female or male voice.
When is not the right time to float:
• After just shaving or waxing
If you have lathered yourself in perfume/aftershave.
•If you are severely sun burnt
If you have eaten a large meal or nothing at all (you will be distracted by the sounds of your gargling stomach).
•If you have dyed your hair with a water based dye.
•If you are intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.
•If you are pregnant and you have not received permission from your health care practitioner.
•If you are suffering from an unstable mental health condition, such as psychosis or have suicidal tendencies.
•If you have kept your contact lenses in.
If you are an epileptic where seizures could endanger your safety in the float tank.
•If you have extremely low blood pressure.
•If you have a severe skin condition (eczema) or a contagious disease or infectious skin condition and have open/infected wounds.
•If it has been less than two weeks since you experienced gastroenteritis/diarrhoea.
Those with asthma, a heart condition, diabetes should seek advise from their health care provider before coming in
•If you have had chemotherapy (you will need to wait 2 months).
We prepare all the facilities (towels, robes, slippers, shower, body soap, and hair dryer). Please bring your moisturiser if you need.
Please arrive 15min before the booking time if you are floating for the first time. We require extra time for your consultation form and shower before and after the float. If you have another treatment before or after the float session, please arrive 20min before. We may need to shorten your session if there’s a delay.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
HOW TO BOOK WITH MY FRIEND/FAMILY ONLINE?
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to provide us with your gift voucher code, along with your preferred date, time, the number of individuals in your group, and the specific service you desire. This information will enable us to make all necessary arrangements for your booking. On the other hand, if you’re comfortable making a temporary deposit via online booking system, kindly leave a comment in the note area during the online booking process. This should include your voucher code. Subsequently, as soon as we confirm your online booking, we’ll initiate the deposit refund process promptly.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
For bookings made outside of our reception hours (6 PM Monday to Saturday, 4 PM Sunday), the remaining balance payment will be conveniently charged to your card on the day of your booking. Please ensure that your card has adequate funds to cover this payment. In cases where no card was utilized during the booking process (such as bookings valued under $150 made via phone), our receptionist will contact you on the day of your reservation to facilitate the pre-payment process.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- Sensu Spa entrance is located at the back of 570 Bourke street building. You will find our entrance on the ground floor level of Little Bourke street. Alternatively, please search ‘Sensu Spa’ on Google Map.
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if informing on arrival.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- There will be surcharges on Sundays and Public Holidays. Sunday: Single treatment bookings $10/person(Except for single Sauna and Float session), Package bookings $15/person. Public Holidays: 10% of the full cost/person. This also applies to gift vouchers and discounted membership rates for bookings made on these days.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest’s information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminders directly.