HEALING HANDS PACKAGE (2.5HR)
Hot stone/Pregnancy massage upgrade $200
Add 30min Facial for Standard $260 (+$10 for massage upgrade)
Add 60min Facial for Standard $290 (+$10 for massage upgrade)
This beautiful holistic package is deeply relaxing, emotionally healing and spiritually awakening. The Healing Hands package will not only relax the body but pamper the soul. Designed for those people looking to take the time out from modern-day stress and anxiety, and not merely treat themselves but truly relax and awaken the spirit. Your 2.5-hour escape from the world will begin with a 30-minute Foot treatment including soak, aromatic ‘Lemon myrtle & Himalayan salt’ scrub, and soothing massage with ‘Frankincense & Orange’ foot cream, aimed to alleviate any stress you are holding and to relax the mind, while being served traditional Japanese tea and sweets. This will then be followed by a profoundly healing 60-minute massage, where you can choose between Japanese Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, relaxation massage (or a deluxe Hot Stone massage for an extra $10 charge), all selected for their deeply relaxing. Then finally, with your body and mind entirely still, heal and revive through the hands of one of our Reiki therapists with a 60-minute Reiki treatment.
– Healing Hands Package FAQ –
Do I need to make a deposit for a package booking?
Yes. Please secure your package booking with a deposit. All package bookings require a deposit to act as security for the booking. Bookings are final on same day as the booking. Please visit ‘FAQ’ for our policy.
Which massage can I have in this package?
Japanese Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Relaxation Massage.
Please arrive 10-15 before your package booking to get started on time. Package bookings are final on the booking day. We cannot reschedule your booking at short notice.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Healing Hands Package FAQ -
Do I need to make a deposit for a package booking?
Yes. Please secure your package booking with a deposit. All package bookings require a deposit to act as security for the booking. Bookings are final on the same day as the booking. Please visit ‘FAQ’ for our policy.
Can I have another massage style in this package?
Our Healing hands package is designed to offer a gentle soothing experience. We would recommend selecting from Shiatsu, Relaxation, Aromatherapy, Hot stone massage and Pregnancy massage. If you opt for a specialty massage, such as Hot Stone or Pregnancy massage (for those over 13 weeks), please note that an additional fee of $10 will apply.
- Online Booking FAQ -
HOW TO BOOK WITH MY FRIEND/FAMILY ONLINE?
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to provide us with your gift voucher code, along with your preferred date, time, the number of individuals in your group, and the specific service you desire. This information will enable us to make all necessary arrangements for your booking. On the other hand, if you’re comfortable making a temporary deposit via online booking system, kindly leave a comment in the note area during the online booking process. This should include your voucher code. Subsequently, as soon as we confirm your online booking, we’ll initiate the deposit refund process promptly.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
For bookings made outside of our reception hours (6 PM Monday to Saturday, 4 PM Sunday), the remaining balance payment will be conveniently charged to your card on the day of your booking. Please ensure that your card has adequate funds to cover this payment. In cases where no card was utilized during the booking process (such as bookings valued under $150 made via phone), our receptionist will contact you on the day of your reservation to facilitate the pre-payment process.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- Sensu Spa entrance is located at the back of 570 Bourke street building. You will find our entrance on the ground floor level of Little Bourke street. Alternatively, please search ‘Sensu Spa’ on Google Map.
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if informing on arrival.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- There will be surcharges on Sundays and Public Holidays. Sunday: Single treatment bookings $10/person(Except for single Sauna and Float session), Package bookings $15/person. Public Holidays: 10% of the full cost/person. This also applies to gift vouchers and discounted membership rates for bookings made on these days.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest’s information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminders directly.