JAPANESE SEITAI MASSAGE
30min $60 / 45min $88 / 60min $110 / 90min $135 / 120min $160
Japanese Seitai is a healing and Japanese therapeutic massage. It is translated from Japanese as ‘Bone Therapy’. It so is very effective for postural, neck and spinal conditions through non-invasive massage techniques without using direct manipulation of the spine. Seitai involves combining elements of Shiatsu and Western remedial techniques and pays attention to the importance of both skeletal and soft tissue structures; its principle is to restore the proper skeletal frame by manipulating soft tissue and allowing the body to self-heal. Importantly, Seitai is different from Chiropractic work because it never involves direct hands-on adjustments of the skeleton.
Seitai is a holistic approach to improving your body’s health through moving your tissue around to allow a natural healing process to take place within your body.
*All the massages can be booked with Infrared Sauna session (Revive Sauna & Massage Package) for even more profound relaxation.
(We cannot perform any treatments if you are in the 1st trimester. If you are pregnant and passed 2nd trimester, we can perform Pregnancy Massage. )
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
HOW TO BOOK WITH MY FRIEND/FAMILY ONLINE?
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to provide us with your gift voucher code, along with your preferred date, time, the number of individuals in your group, and the specific service you desire. This information will enable us to make all necessary arrangements for your booking. On the other hand, if you’re comfortable making a temporary deposit via online booking system, kindly leave a comment in the note area during the online booking process. This should include your voucher code. Subsequently, as soon as we confirm your online booking, we’ll initiate the deposit refund process promptly.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
For bookings made outside of our reception hours (6 PM Monday to Saturday, 4 PM Sunday), the remaining balance payment will be conveniently charged to your card on the day of your booking. Please ensure that your card has adequate funds to cover this payment. In cases where no card was utilized during the booking process (such as bookings valued under $150 made via phone), our receptionist will contact you on the day of your reservation to facilitate the pre-payment process.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- Sensu Spa entrance is located at the back of 570 Bourke street building. You will find our entrance on the ground floor level of Little Bourke street. Alternatively, please search ‘Sensu Spa’ on Google Map.
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if informing on arrival.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- There will be surcharges on Sundays and Public Holidays. Sunday: Single treatment bookings $10/person(Except for single Sauna and Float session), Package bookings $15/person. Public Holidays: 10% of the full cost/person. This also applies to gift vouchers and discounted membership rates for bookings made on these days.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest’s information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminders directly.